5/24/08

Swagg Review: Phones

So if you ain't gotta camera on your phone I don't know what you're thinking. I mean if you're all bidness only I can partly understand. But nice phones make you stand out. And in the words of "Primetime", If you look good, you feel good, if you feel good, you play good. All true.


The Sidekick LX

I have this phone. It will run you out of 435 with tax. Everything on this phone is innovative and fresh. The bad thing about this phone is that you HAVE TO BUY RINGTONES!

The Sidekick Slide

I have small hands and I still can't stand this phone. I dislike it. But if you want to look fresh and at the same time spend less money, then get this phone.

Blackberry. In General



Thee perfect Bidnessman phone! It has internet, a qwerty keyboard, bluetooth, etc! I think the Curve(the last picture) will be my next phone.

If you want something fresh but simple


The RAZR2 & The Shadow are great.

Of course all these phones are for T-Mobile. But most of them are on other networks too(AT&T, Verizon, etc.)

[Source]

No comments: