5/26/08

Thats sexist!

"Jaime Nared, a 12-year-old girl who stands 6-foot-1, has been told she can no longer play on the boys team of which she has been a member since the second grade, according to a report on the Web site of The Oregonian. Curiously, the timing of her ban came in the wake of a 30-point effort against an all-boys team.
"She scored 30 points," Jaime's mom, Reiko Williams, told The Oregonian. "I remember one play. She stole the ball, dribbled up court and made a behind-the-back pass to a teammate. He missed the lay-in, and she grabbed the rebound and put it in. I think it was just too much for some of those parents.
'The next day, she came home and said they wouldn't let her play with the boys anymore.'"
[Finish Story]

Well I just made me a good 'ol burger. Gosh it was sooo good. But back to the story. Well first of all she's a girl... PLAY ON A GIRLS TEAM! I mean if she's too good for a girl's team then so what be the star player. I see why they're mad though. After she made 30 points the parents and coaches want to cry and say why is she on the team. Haters... But like forreal. Why was she on the team anyway? Maybe there really are no girls teams in their area... I guess they need a lawyer.

No comments: