8/6/08

Did Chris Stokes molest B2K ?

"I heard about this 2-3 years ago, but I had no idea that one of the boys was gonna go hard and put it out to the public like this. I mean DAMN! Raz B (former member of B2K) is accusing Chris Stokes and Marques Houston of “touching” the members of the group.(Even though his brother Omarion is in the darn group) Now there are some questionable & REDAMNDICULOUS photos of both IMX and B2K floating around in their underwear but if this is true, this man has to be stopped. In the videos (google em again) Raz B is telling Marques Houston’s Father and sister about what happened and Chris Stokes is quoted on the phone as saying “I don’t do that sh*t anymore”. (EWWWW) Quotable: “I was 11 and 12 years old, my a– hurt”
[CREDIT TO NECOLEBITCHIE]

UHMMMM... NO COMMENT!

UHHH... ONCE AGAIN, NO COMMENT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew them niggas was gay... Marques & Chris are booty bandits